torsdag, mars 05, 2009

Text-kollage

Winter just wasn't my season.
That is too slow, too fast you see. That doesn't mean a thing to me.
And high up above and down below. When you're too in love to let it go.
That's why whenever I come around she's all over you.

My finger is on the button. Push the button.
You got my concience asking questions that I can't find.
It's nice to know that you were there. Thanks for acting like you care.
Over and over I fall, when I hear you call.

Now I'm lost and I'm screaming for help.
So go on. Go on. Come on, leave me breathless.
I'm nothing but a sandcastle. Baby don't blow me away.
The fire is slowly dying and my dear, we're still good-bye-ing.

Why don't you take the rest of the day off?
And a word to the wise when the fire dies. You think it's over, but it's just begun.
If you need to fall apart, I can mend a broken heart.
A reason to start over new. And the reason is you.

Inga kommentarer: