fredag, mars 26, 2010

Elliot Minor - Better than the courtroom

Fronting the order, pacing down the isle
I got a conviction; I guess I'll be here for a while
I'm numbing my feeling; I know I'm better in denial
I'm crossing out that life exists 'cause I'm a better liar

I wish I was special, so I could ride above the law
This silence is deadly, and now I'm starting to withdraw
I need some substance, to get me out this door
It's better than the courtroom; it's better than before

This is killing me, I suffer from a drawn out misery
A future that's run out of energy, another day comes undone
I will burn for you, you were the obsession
We're breaking through; we're building our aggression
I can't go on knowing that I'm all alone, knowing that I'm all alone

(Texten kanske verkar lite ledsam, men låten är sjukt mycket "tagga till" och perfekt att plugga till!)

Inga kommentarer: